Westwater Resources' commodity portfolio includes graphite, vanadium and lithium while retaining our strong position in uranium as leverage to the future rising price – adding value in the Green Energy Materials Sector.
- We are creating an advanced battery graphite business in Alabama, scheduled to produce in 2021.
- We have identified potential for significant vanadium mineralization at our COOSA Graphite Project.
- We have dominant land positions in two highly prospective lithium brine projects -- Columbus Basin in Nevada and Sal Rica in Utah.
- We have one of the largest uranium mineralization bases in the U.S.A.; and
- We have two licensed uranium processing facilities in South Texas.