Westwater Resources is broadening our commodity portfolio to include graphite and lithium while retaining our strong position in uranium as leverage to the future rising price – adding value in the Green Energy Materials Sector.
- We are creating an advanced battery graphite business in Alabama, scheduled to produce in 2020.
- We have dominant land positions in three highly prospective lithium brine projects -- Columbus Basin and Railroad Valley in Nevada and Sal Rica in Utah.
- We have the Temrezli uranium in-situ recovery project – a near term, low cost production project ready for development in Turkey.
- We have one of the largest uranium mineralization bases in the U.S.A.; and
- We have two licensed uranium processing facilities in South Texas.